Contribution for I.C.U Ward


To provide relief to poor people, Pink Ribbon is setting up a dedicated Breast Cancer Hospital where deserving patients will get free of cost treatment under one roof. Hospital is 75% complete and remaining 25% will be completed in the next 3 months. Contribute Rupees 15,000 for I.C.U Ward  and help us save lives of 40,000 Breast Cancer Patients annually.